BrEDS members can
- access a vibrant community, create groups for professional groups, geographical areas or other areas of interest.
- access to exclusive content such as lectures
See this blog post for more info
HOW TO JOIN THE BREDS WORKPLACE FORUM
Workplace will now only permit us to add people with non-work emails such as gmail, hotmail, aol etc (not even nhs emails work now!).
If you are not currently enjoying easy access to BrEDS please follow these steps:
1. Send an email to “contact @ breds.org.uk” (without the spaces) from your work email (so we know you are associated with an eating disorder service) with the title “Workplace”
2. In the email give your name and a non-work email (e.g. gmail, hotmail, aol, yahoo etc) – it must not have been used with another workplace forum
3. You will be added to the forum – you will receive an email to your non-work email with instructions on how to login.
To join the mailing list please fill the following form: